Spray Tanning Available!
Get Beach Ready, Quick & Easy.
We use Norvell Venetian Spray Tanning Solution.
Book Your Spray Tan Today!!!
Spray Tanning Info:
- I know a spray tan can’t be as bad as tanning beds, but is it safe? The solution has been approved for external use by the FDA; however, you should avoid getting it in your eyes, mouth or nose. Your attendant should apply the solution carefully to your face. While the rest of your body is being sprayed, hold your breath and close your eyes.
- How long will it last? Most spray tans last roughly 7 to 10 days, though certain factors can extend or shorten that period.
- Am I protected from the sun? No. Spray tan solution doesn’t have any kind of sunblock in it. If you are going out, put on sunblock.
- Is there anything I should do to prepare for my spray tan appointment? Exfoliate and shave the day before (or at least 8 hours before). This will get rid of any dead skin and provide a more even skin surface for the solution.
- Is there anything I shouldn’t use on my skin before my appointment? Avoid scented lotions, oils, and anything that could sink into your skin and make your new tan uneven.
- What should I wear to my appointment? Wear loose clothing in dark colors, preferably something that you don’t care about since it will get stained (especially if your solution has bronzer in it). The stain may wash out, but it’s not guaranteed. Your bra should also be the loose variety (no sports bras), and you may even want to leave it off after your treatment.
- When should I shower afterward? Wait at least 5 hours (8 if you want to be safe) before showering. It’s crucial to avoid any swimming or sweating, not to apply any products or moisturize, and not to exfoliate before this first shower. All of these things can make your spray tan uneven or streaky.
- Is there anything I shouldn’t use on my skin after my treatment? Avoid scented lotions, perfumes, astringents, and cleaning solutions with acid or peroxide. Anything harsh or chemical will wear away your tan more quickly.
- Is there anything I should use on my skin after my first shower? Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! Natural, fragrance-free lotions are best. This will ensure that your skin remains healthy and hydrated and that your spray tan lasts longer.
- What else can I do to make sure my tan lasts as long as possible? While your spray tan is new, you’ll want to avoid chlorinated water, as this can make the color fade faster. In addition, cut the amount of shaving you do down to a minimum, as this works as an exfoliant and will also make your tan fade. Once your tan has started fading naturally, you can resume most of your normal skincare regimen.